Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes. Put the egg, sugar and oil in a bowl and mix. Mix in the pancake mix and then the mashed banana. All ovens are different, so adjust the time as necessary.
This will make the cake extremely moist. How to Store Banana Bread Even when you follow all the recipe tips mentioned above, banana bread tends to dry out when storing it overnight. Here are some storage tips to keep your banana bread moist and delicious: There are a couple of ways to re-heat it. You can cook Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 20 grams of Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of Banana.
As I explained in my chocolate chip banana bread recipe, make sure to use frozen ripe bananas for this recipe. Ripe bananas always keep banana bread recipes moist and delicious. It could explain why I buy so many bananas. Ripe, frozen bananas make great smoothies too.
Moist Banana Bread Cake in 15 Minutes step by step
- Put the egg, sugar and oil in a bowl and mix..
- Mix in the pancake mix and then the mashed banana..
- Pour it into the cups, and bake at 170-180℃ (338 to 356 Fahrenheit) for 15 minutes. All ovens are different, so adjust the time as necessary..
This will make the cake very moist.. This was "country good", however this is more like a light banana bread in texture than that of cake, REAL HEAVY. By the second day we scraped the frosting off and just ate the cake. Combine the oil, eggs, sugar, milk, vanilla, and mashed bananas. Add the baking soda and flour.