Taco Soup. This easy taco soup is a quick meal alternative to Taco Tuesdays or a last-minute potluck invite. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. The soup freezes and reheats very well.
When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. You can have Taco Soup using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn (pour off water).
- It’s 1 can of rotel tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 can of stewed tomatoes diced.
- Prepare 1 can of ranch style beans.
- Prepare 1 can of pinto beans.
- Prepare 1 pkg of ranch dressing mix.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chile power.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- You need 3-4 cloves of garlic diced.
The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up.
Taco Soup instructions
- Saute' in olive oil the onion and garlic for a couple minutes, then add ground beef. As browning add salt, pepper, and garlic salt. Once ground beef is browned mix in all other ingredients and simmer 20 to 30 minutes..
Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors. Once hot, add in beef, onion, peppers, ranch seasoning, and taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Taco soup is an Americanized variation of the traditional Mexican street food served in a crunchy tortilla. This recipe takes away the crunchy tortilla and instead a rich broth, typically of the meat, is added into it.