Rice Cooker Oil-free Baked Banana Bread. Browse & Discover Thousands of Cooking Food & Wine Book Titles, for Less. Great recipe for Rice Cooker Oil-free Baked Banana Bread. I wanted to make a cake without adding any oil, and with as few ingredients as possible!
I wanted to make a cake without adding any oil, and with as few ingredients as possible! There's very little washing up afterwards too. I'm lazy, so I mix the cake up right in the rice cooker bowl. plus my rice cooker is. You can have Rice Cooker Oil-free Baked Banana Bread using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Cooker Oil-free Baked Banana Bread
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 2 of Banana.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s 100 ml of Milk.
The process is surprisingly simple — the only difference is that you pour the batter into a rice cooker instead of a loaf pan (make sure you grease the bowl of your rice cooker just like you would the loaf pan). Try this recipe for a healthy banana bread that you can make in your rice cooker. Modify with your favorite add-ins to make it your own.. Rice-Cooker Banana Bread This video is unavailable because we were unable to load a message from our sponsors.
Rice Cooker Oil-free Baked Banana Bread step by step
- Put the bananas in a bowl and mash them with a fork or whisk. Add the egg and milk and mix well..
- Add the pancake mix, and stir until it's no longer floury. Pour the batter into the rice cooker bowl..
- Switch the rice cooker on! When it's done, stick a bamboo skewer in the middle. If it's not cooked through yet, switch the rice cooker on again using the "quick cooking" setting..
- Once the cake is cooked, wrap it in plastic. It will become more moist and sweet..
- If you use a 3-cup rice cooker, you'll get a round cake..
If you are using ad-blocking software, please disable it and reload the page. Grease the inside of a rice cooker with butter, add batter and start. For some rice cookers will be about two cycles. When banana bread has completed cooking, let cool in rice cooker and then turn out onto a plate and serve. Hi, Here's a video of how we make banana bread with the rice cooker.