Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand.
Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Spiced Pumpkin Peanut Shrimp Thai Noodles, Drunken Noodles, Pad Thai. This Thai stir-fried vegetable recipe combines. You can cook Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles
- It’s of ● For The Noodles [do not use ramen or any other weaker noodle].
- It’s 2 of Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Olive Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare of ● For The Garlic Butter Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe].
- Prepare 3/4 Cube of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s 1/3 tsp of Onion Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Thai Basil Leaves.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pureed Ginger.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Pureed Cilantro.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare to taste of Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy].
- It’s of ● For The Finish [to taste].
- It’s of Quality Garlic Olive Oil [for noodles].
- Prepare of Green Onions.
- It’s of Sesame Seeds.
- Prepare of ● For Service [to taste].
- It’s of Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce.
- You need of Pickled Ginger [with juice].
- Prepare of Soy Sauce.
Your garlic loving guests will adore this! This is what's referred to as a dry Asian noodle dish. Although, the noodles are very moist upon serving. This is one of our favorite spicy garlic dishes!
Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles instructions
- Boil water as per manufacturers directions. Usually 9 to 11 minutes. Add salt and oil to water. Stir regularly..
- Heat everything in the Garlic Butter section. Mix well. Be careful not to burn garlic..
- Drain noodles. Do not rinse..
- Add noodles directly to your heated garlic butter mixture. Mix well, but gently, by lifting and separating noodles. Add olive oil if noodles need to be moistened..
- Serve with Siriacha Garlic Chili Sauce, Soy Sauce and generous amounts of pickled Ginger. You'll want its sweetness to negate some of the sodium and heat. Add ginger juice and garlic olive oil as as well for moisture and shine as well. Enjoy!.
Mike's Thai Garlic Ginger Noodles Servings Thick Spaghetti Or Udon Noodles • LG Spoonful Pureed Roasted Garlic [see my garlic recipe] • Unsalted Butter • Chopped Green Onions [+ reserves for garnish] • Red Pepper Flakes • Fresh Ground Black Pepper • Salt [omit if serving garlic siriacha or soy] • Sesame Seeds Thai Ginger and Garlic Noodle Bowl. A flavor packed stir fry loaded with blanched snow peas, fresh carrots, cabbage and mushrooms swimming in a umami filled sauce. Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Heat the oil in a large wok and add half the ginger and the garlic. Toss in the sugar snaps, cook briefly, then pour in the curry sauce.