Bhona Gosht. Nice recipe for desi style bhuna gosht. I have tried and came out good. Looks like a great recipe- very close to what I remember tasting in India!.
It's super easy to make resulting in a deeply flavourful dry style beef curry. The recipe includes both stove top and pressure cooker instructions. This bhuna gosht recipe was given to me by a friend from the Punjab region in northern India. You can cook Bhona Gosht using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bhona Gosht
- It’s of beef half kg.
- Prepare 2 of pyaaz.
- It’s of salt hasb e zaiqa.
- Prepare 1 tbls of pisi lal mirch.
- It’s 2 tbls of pisa dhaniya.
- It’s of haldi half tsp.
- It’s of dahi half cup.
- It’s 3 of lal tomatoes.
- It’s 2 tbls of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of teapatta 1,kali mirch saubt five,long two.
- Prepare 4 of hari mirch.
- Prepare 4 of sabut lal mirch.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pisa garam masala.
- You need 1 cup of oil.
He'd never cooked bhuna gosht and had to phone his mother in India for the recipe. She explained it to him and I cooked as he told me what to do. Luckily our bhuna gosht was a great success. Pakistani Bhuna Gosht is a mutton preparation that is very popular in Pakistan.
Bhona Gosht instructions
- 1 bowl main dahi add karein ismy salt, pisi lal mirch,pisa dhaniya,haldi dal kar mix karein.
- Pan m oil garamkren pyaz golden karein tezpatta,long sabut kali mirch add karein pkaen phir ginger garlic paste add kar ke pkaen.
- Gosht add karein bhon lein gosht ka colour balny ke baad dahi+ masalan ka mixture add karein pkaen oil oper ajany per pani shamil karein gosht gala lein.
- Gosht galny kay baad itna pkaen kay tamam pani dry hojae.
- Garam masala,hari mirch sabut lal mirch add karein dum day dein.
Mutton pieces slow cooked in whole spices, chopped onion and ginger garlic is later fried (bhuna) with lots of ghee and garnished with coriander. The mutton pieces when cooked slowly with whole spices, leaves an aromatic flavour and extremely juicy mutton that makes you crave for more. METHOD: Wash meat well, drain, and set aside. Combine: plain yogurt, red chilli powder, salt, cumin powder, allspice (pisa garam masala), ginger paste, and garlic paste. Mix into a paste and apply entire mixture to the meat to well cover all meat.