Pasta with BBQ meat bols. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Free delivery on eligible orders Black Friday Is Here Early! Easy Returns & Fantastic Gift Ideas For All Your Family – Why Not Treat Yourself Too?
Drain the pasta and serve topped with the sauce and meatballs. While the meatballs are cooking, bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package directions. Drain the pasta and return to the pot with the remaining BBQ sauce, crushed tomatoes, and cooked meatballs. You can have Pasta with BBQ meat bols using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pasta with BBQ meat bols
- You need 1 of pao beef qeema.
- Prepare 1 of tea spn kuti lal mirchen.
- You need 1 of tea spn bhona kuta zeera.
- You need 1 of tea spn namak.
- Prepare 2 tbl of spn besan.
- Prepare Half of tea spn jaefal jawetry powder.
- You need 1 tbl of spn adrak lehsun paste.
- It’s 1 tbl of spn hari mirchon ka paste.
- You need 1 of tea spn chicken powder.
- You need Half of tea spn haldi.
- You need 1 of pyaz chopped.
- You need 2 tbl of spn hara dhanya chopped.
- You need 2 tbl of spn oil.
- Prepare 1 of anda.
- It’s 1 of tukra coela.
- It’s of For pasta.
- You need 1 cup of boiled pasta.
- Prepare 2 tbl of spn oil.
- You need 2 of hari pyaz chopped.
- It’s Half of tea spn namak.
- Prepare Half of tea spn taza pisi kali mirchen.
- Prepare 1 of tea spn chicken powder.
Cook over low heat for a few minutes, tossing to let flavors combine. Top with the shredded cheese and serve. Add the BBQ sauce and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a low simmer and add the chopped meat.
Pasta with BBQ meat bols instructions
- Qeema barik pees lein ab qeeme ke sare masale dal kar mix karein or frig Main 1ghnta rakh dein phir bols bana kar 2 tbl spn oil Main rakhen or dhak kar 10 mints hlki anch par pkalen..
- Ab meat bols ko fry kar ke smoke delen or alag rakh dein..
- Ab ek Pan Main 2 tbl spn oil Main pyaz saute karein pasta kali mirchen chicken powder namak dal kar achi tarhan mix karein upar meat bols rakh kar 5 mints Dam lagaden. Ab dish out kar ke ketchup ya koi bhi sauce dal kar serve karein..
Meanwhile, fill a large pot with water and bring to boil. The number one on our list of what goes with barbecue meatballs is rice! Yes, those meatballs serve as a perfect viand! You can add your twist to this "rice and meatball" tandem by throwing in some mixed veggies with your rice (e.g., corn, green peas, carrots, some herbs, and spices) and adding some soy garlic sauce to your barbecue meatballs! The stronger the better, I used cheddar Cook pasta according to package directions.