Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti. In a blender, mix all but the banana to decorate. If you are not using a blender, mash the banana with a fork and combine the ingredients in a bowl. Pour the batter into the ramekins and lay the sliced banana to decorate.
In a bowl, beat together all the remaining ingredients, except the confectioner's sugar, and pour carefully over the bananas. Great recipe for Easy Banana Clafoutis. I wanted to think up a way to use up my bananas and eggs, so, I made this snack with what I had on hand. You can cook Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti
- Prepare of Ripen banana.
- Prepare of Butter.
- It’s of Egg.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of Cake flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- Prepare of Rum or brandy (optional).
It's okay if the batter is warm when you pour it into the dish. Arrange banana slices in the bottom of prepared baking dish, overlapping slightly. Gently pour milk mixture over top of bananas. Evenly sprinkle the sugar, maple, golden syrup and vanilla over the bananas.
Simple 5-Minute Recipe: Banana Clafouti instructions
- Cut the banana into rounds to decorate (this is optional). Melt the butter in a microwave at 500 W for 20-30 seconds..
- In a blender, mix all but the banana to decorate. If you are not using a blender, mash the banana with a fork and combine the ingredients in a bowl..
- Pour the batter into the ramekins and lay the sliced banana to decorate. Bake at 170℃ for about 25 minutes. Chill it in the refrigerator and enjoy..
- [If using different kinds of fruits] Blend all the ingredients except for the banana on the list. Pit any large seed, pour the batter into ramekins and bake. The photo shown here has cherries in it..
- This is a seedless grape Clafouti. If you are using one large container rather than small ramekins, bake for about 35-40 minutes..
Slowly pour the batter in to the dish, making sure that it gets in to all of the gaps between the banana slices, covering them completely. Use a fork to poke any surfaced fruit down into the batter. In a medium bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt, melted butter, vanilla, almond extract, and sugar. Whisk in the flour, stirring until most of the lumps are gone. Pour the batter over the fruit.