Creamy spinach corn soup. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Before you jump to Creamy spinach corn soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Once cooled blend the spinach and corn mixture along with all the water in a mixer. Heat a pan and add butter, once it melts add the olive oil. Run all the corn kernels in the food processor to prepare a coarse mixture of corn and set aside. You can have Creamy spinach corn soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy spinach corn soup
- You need 9-10 leaves of spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 bowl of corn.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of wheat flour for white sauce.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need of water as required.
When the oil is warm enough add the processed corn, stir and cook it a little bit. Make sure that it does not stick to the bottom of the pot. Heat oil in a deep-bottomed pan. Place the corn and the chicken stock in a blender and blend until creamy.
Creamy spinach corn soup instructions
- Wash the spinach leaves well.
- Heat butter in a deep pan, add chopped garlic and saute it well.
- Then add spinach, corn,and salt and let it saute for 5 minutes. Keep aside to cool slightly.
- On the other side in a pan and add butter when butter will melt then add wheat flour and roast for a min..
- Then add a 1 cup of water and salt then stir it well.
- Now add spinach and corn mixture in to soup..
- And finally add black pepper to the boiling soup..
- Now ready to serve.😊.
Sauté the onions and spinach until tender and wilted. Add the cream cheese, American cheese, celery salt and pepper and cook on low until all is blended and creamy. Wash and drain the spinach, then put in a large, high-sided pan over a high heat. Scrape into a sieve and press out as much liquid as possible. Tip the spinach into a bowl, stir in the oil and season.