Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Choose from Variety of Luxury Food Hampers and Gift Boxes.
Add the garlic, then add the potatoes and the carrots. Add the broth or water and place the lid on. Place half of the potatoes and carrots into the bottom of the crock pot. You can cook Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes
- You need of chuck roast.
- Prepare of red potatoes.
- You need of large yellow onion.
- Prepare of can cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s of dry onion soup mix.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
Top with remaining potatoes and carrot and season again. Place the pot roast, potatoes, carrots and celery into a crock pot. Season with the salt and pepper. Sprinkle the dry onion soup over the top of the ingredients.
Crock Pot Roast and Potatoes step by step
- Wash potatoes and put in crockpot..
- Cut onion into largish bite size pieces and add to crockpot with potatoes..
- Put roast on top, sprinkle on onion soup mix, pepper, and pour in cream of mushroom and cook on low for 6-8 hours or 4-6 hours on high..
- With the two soups and the juices from the roast, this will make its own gravy, just pull out the meat and potatoes and stir, you will have to let it sit for a few min then spoon off the fat..
Once melted add the seasonings and shake the pot to coat the potatoes evenly. DIRECTIONS Chop potatoes into half moons (slice potato in half longways, then into pieces). Add water and sprinkle with all the herbs and seasoning. Place roast in the crockpot with your veggies and cover with broth, wine, and worcestershire sauce then cover and cook. In the last hour of cooking, whisk together vinegar and cornstarch in a small bowl.