Banana choc chip bread. Banana Chocolate Chip Bread Banana Chocolate Chip Bread. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined.
In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Mix in the oil, bananas, and eggs. Stir in the chocolate chips (do not over-mix!) and pour into the prepared pan. You can have Banana choc chip bread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana choc chip bread
- Prepare 3 of bananas.
- It’s 125 g of unsalted butter room temperature (3/4 cup).
- You need 300 g of caster sugar (1 and half cups).
- Prepare 260 g of plain flour (2 cups).
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of milk.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 bag of chocolate chips or preference.
A delicious moist banana bread with chocolate chips. Hand mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar, walnuts, chocolate chips, and vanilla extract in mixing bowl until chocolate chips and walnuts are evenly spread out throughout mixture. In another bowl, mash bananas and add to the main mixing bowl. Combine sugar and butter in bowl.
Banana choc chip bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 175c (fan oven) and mash up 3 ripe bananas..
- Add butter and sugar together in a large bowl. Combine..
- Add eggs and mix. Then add milk and bananas. Mix into a batter. No worries if it’s a little lumpy..
- Add flour and baking powder. Mix well..
- Add chocolate chips. Mix well..
- Grease a large loaf tin (spray or butter) and put cake batter into loaf tin. Evenly spread batter so smooth in tin..
- Bake loaf in oven for 45 minutes to 55 minutes. Loaf will be cooked once knife/ cake tester comes out clean when poked into centre. Cool on wire rack for 30 mins to an hour..
- Once cool remove from loaf tin and slice up. Bread should last a few days..
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. In a large bowl stir together the butter and sugar. Mix in the eggs and vanilla and stir until smooth. Add the sour cream, mashed bananas, baking soda, and salt, and stir until blended. Add in the flour and mix until incorporated.