Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online Great recipe for Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie.
This is one of my favourites. In a small bowl mix your eggs, milk, salt, black pepper, dried italian herbs, and red chili flakes. Place grated zucchini into pie baking pan, and pour egg mixture over zucchini. You can cook Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie
- You need of Roll of puff pastry.
- You need of courgette.
- It’s of feta cheese.
- You need of sun-dried tomatoes in oil, drained.
- You need of large eggs (save a tiny bit for glazing).
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Then sprinkle feta cheese over the top and then evenly sprinkle the slices of Sun Dried Tomatoes over the top. In a medium sized bowl mix together the grated zucchini, salt, pepper and egg until combined. Gently press the mix into the prepared pie pan. Press evenly into the bottom and side to form a crust.
Zucchine, feta and sun dried tomato pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 180. Wash and slice courgettes. Cook gently in a little oil on both sides until brown. Set a side. Roll pastry out into a small round baking tray. Prick with a fork and blind bake for a few minutes. Meanwhile, break egg into a bowl or jug, add tomatoes and blitz with a hand blender.
- Take pastry out. Add eggs in side. Crumble feta on top. Sprinkle with oregano. Add courgettes covering the cheese.
- Fold pastry over. Glaze with the tiny bit of egg you saved. Bake for about 25 minutes. Rest on a wire rack before serving. Best served the next day either warm or cold 😁.
Add the feta, eggs, semolina, pepper, nutmeg, olive oil and mix well. You will want to check it after an hour as different ovens bake differently. Squeeze liquid out of zucchini by hand and place in large bowl. Remove from pan and add to zucchini. In a small bowl mix the egg with the milk and crumbled feta and add to the zucchini mixture.