Cauliflower Green Curry. Remove from the heat and stir in the basil leaves and lime juice. Taste and season with more salt as needed. Add the coconut milk, soy sauce and stir in.
This is a wonderfully, rich & creamy dish, with just enough heat to make you smile. I've seen other recipes like this (at restaurants) that use shrimp. Add in the cumin seeds and the crushed spices into the oil or ghee and stir gently for a couple of minutes until they turn aromatic. You can have Cauliflower Green Curry using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Green Curry
- It’s 1 of medium size Cauliflower.
- Prepare of For ground paste.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated coconut.
- You need 2 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander leaves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of mint leaves.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s of For seasoning.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 5 of cloves.
- You need 4 of green Cardamom.
- You need 1 inch of cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 5 of pepper corns.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 cup of water.
Return the onion/garlic mixture and add veg broth bringing it to a gentle simmer before reducing to lowest heat again. Add the green curry paste (using the back of a wooden spoon to break it up and integrate). Add the water, peas, salt, pepper and red pepper. Cover, reduce the heat to medium low and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cauliflower is fork tender, but not mushy.
Cauliflower Green Curry step by step
- First clean and wash the cauliflower,cut into florets and steam it until tender..
- Take all the ingredients of ground paste, grind it in mixer grinder by using water and make a fine paste..
- Take cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and pepper corns crush lightly. In a kadhai heat oil when oil heat turn the flame slow add cumin seeds and crushed spices.stir for a minute untill they turn aromat.add ground paste and fry for 3-4 minutes.add the cauliflower pieces add water,mix lightly and cooked for 3-4 minutes. Now put the salt and lime juice and mix.serve with roti or paratha..
Serve in a bowl or platter, garnished with parsley. Set aside in the tin when cooked. Meanwhile, for the curry, heat the oil on a medium heat in a medium lidded saucepan or casserole. Add to the lentil mixture with the carrots and coconut milk. Add the curry paste, spices and lentils, then stir to coat the lentils in the onions and paste.