The Best Lemon Sugar Tea Cookies!. Explore Our Specialty Teas From Around The World. Browse new releases, best sellers or classics. Beat in egg, corn syrup, and lemon extract.
These were perfect for my British tea party and my friend loved them! She even asked me if I bought them at the store! These bake into perfect little circles when made exactly as directed. You can have The Best Lemon Sugar Tea Cookies! using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of The Best Lemon Sugar Tea Cookies!
- Prepare 3/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of light corn syrup.
- It’s 1 tsp of lemon extract.
- You need 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar (for rolling).
Lemon extract gives these the perfect light touch of lemon. Beat in egg, corn syrup, and lemon extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and baking powder. In a large bowl, mix together flour, protein powder, xylitol, lemon zest and baking powder until well combined.
The Best Lemon Sugar Tea Cookies! step by step
- In a medium bowl, cream together room temperature butter and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy..
- Beat in egg, corn syrup, and lemon extract (NOT lemon juice!).
- Stir in flour, baking soda and baking powder..
- VERY IMPORTANT: cover the dough and chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 325°F (165 degrees C)..
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. It is necessary to use parchment paper and not a silpat or grease because you want the bottom of your cookie to bake correctly..
- Roll chilled dough into walnut sized balls. Roll balls in the extra 1/2 cup sugar and place on the prepared cookie sheet..
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly brown. It is a good idea to check the cookies at 10 minutes..
Add remaining ingredients, stirring until batter is thick and smooth. Beat in egg, corn syrup, and lemon extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and baking powder. Add ground pine nuts and mix until smooth and creamy. Stir in flour until dough forms.