Taco soup. This easy taco soup is a quick meal alternative to Taco Tuesdays or a last-minute potluck invite. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. The soup freezes and reheats very well.
When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. You can have Taco soup using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Taco soup
- Prepare 1 lb of good ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion diced.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of pablano pepper diced.
- It’s 1/2 of a green pepper.
- It’s 1 can of white beans.
- It’s 1 can of black beans.
- You need 1 can of kidney beans.
- You need 1 of large can of tomatoes.
- It’s of Garnish.
- Prepare of Avocado.
- Prepare of Cheese.
- You need of Broken tortillas.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up.
Taco soup instructions
- Brown your beef with the onion and peppers.
- Empty the cans in the crock pot.
- Drain meat peppers and onions and place in crock pot.
- Cook for about two hours.
- Line bowl with broken chips. Serve soup. Garnish with cheese avocado and sour cream.
- Enjoy with a cold beer and juice from1 /2 a lime.
Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors. Once hot, add in beef, onion, peppers, ranch seasoning, and taco seasoning. Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the beef is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Taco soup is an Americanized variation of the traditional Mexican street food served in a crunchy tortilla. This recipe takes away the crunchy tortilla and instead a rich broth, typically of the meat, is added into it.