Banana Cake in a Bread Machine. Compare Prices on Banana Bread Machine in Kitchen & Dining. Mash the banana with a fork. Put the ingredients into the bread machine in the order of butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana.
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine. Select the 'Dough' setting, and press 'Start'. If necessary, use a rubber spatula to push the dough from the sides of the bread pan. You can cook Banana Cake in a Bread Machine using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Cake in a Bread Machine
- You need 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 30 grams of Sugar (light brown sugar).
- You need 2 of Beaten eggs.
- Prepare 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 2 of Banana.
Pour your eggs, butter, milk and bananas into the bread pan and set it aside. Next combine all of your dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and stir until well-mixed. Add the dry ingredients to the bread pan. Press the "Quick Bread" button on your bread machine.
Banana Cake in a Bread Machine step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the unsalted butter to room temperature and cut into 1 cm cubes. Mash the banana with a fork..
- Put the ingredients into the bread machine in the order of butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana..
- Choose the "cake" setting and press start..
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press start..
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it's finished. Cool on a rack and it's done!!.
- The longer you leave it, the more moist and tasty it will become. Once it has cooled, cover with plastic wrap to store..
- Adjust the amount of bananas to your taste. If you use 2 (about 150 g) the cake will be moister and more fragrant when finished..
Using a bread machine makes baking banana bread easier than ever. The bread machine helps make soft, delicious banana bread and allows it to stay perfectly moist throughout the process. It's also an excellent way to use up ripe bananas without turning on the oven, perfect when you want homemade banana bread in the heat of summer. A bread that is actually a cake but cooked in a bread machine. See recipes for Coffee Bread (bread Machine) too.