Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza. White pizza is arguably the unhealthiest pizza there is. Not if you're making it with cauliflower crust though. Low carb, gluten-free and with a solid two servings of vegetables, cauliflower crust white pizza is pretty darn healthy.
Tips for Making a Cauliflower Pizza Crust That Will Not Fall Apart. Use fresh cauliflower, and only use the florets. Don't allow overly large pieces of cauliflower into the "dough" -keep the vegetable pieces reasonably uniform. You can cook Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza
- You need of Crust.
- Prepare 1 head of Cauliflower.
- You need 1 each of Free Range Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fine Grain Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need of Topping.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cooked Spinach.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Romano Cheese.
- Prepare 1 handful of Sun-Dried Tomatoes chopped or puréed.
The drier the cauliflower pieces the better, but don't be obsessed! Cauliflower Crust Spinach & Feta White Pizza. But I've been trying to avoid it in an attempt to lose some weight. I also adore cauliflower, so I finally jumped on the cauliflower crust bandwagon, and O M Geee!
Cauliflower Crust Spinach White Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper greased with olive oil.
- In a food processor, rice the cauliflower florets. Then microwave for 8 minutes in a safe bowl.
- Place cauliflower in a tea towel and twist it to get as much moisture out as possible, it needs to be dry or you'll get a mushy dough.
- In a mixing bowl, add cauliflower, egg mozzarella, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Press the mixture onto the baking sheet to shape a pizza or shape 6 smaller personal pizzas and bake for 15 min or until golden brown.
- After pulling it out, let it cool for 5 minutes and the scatter the shredded mozzarella cheese, spinach and Romano. Bake for another 10 minutes.
- In the picture you'll see a pesto spread, you can find this in my recipes and it tastes very good on this pizza.
First, the renowned cauliflower crust is baked to perfection. Then, it's topped with a creamy garlic sauce, spinach and a medley of three different cheeses that pair quite well with all of the other ingredients. Remove the pizza crust from the package. In the mean time slice mushrooms and chop the spinach. Using a silicone brush, spread the oil over the crust of the pizza.