Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine. Pour your eggs, butter, milk and bananas into the bread pan and set it aside. Next combine all of your dry ingredients in a medium-sized bowl, and stir until well-mixed. Add the dry ingredients to the bread pan.
I used a Panasonic Home Bakery bread machine. Your bread machine may differ, so follow the instructions for baking cakes. By scraping down the flour on the inside of the pan halfway through, the surface of the cake. You can have Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine
- You need 100 grams of Unsalted butter.
- It’s 30 grams of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Beaten eggs.
- You need 200 grams of Pancake mix.
- It’s 2 of Bananas.
- You need 60 grams of Chocolate (Chocolate bar or chips).
However, other bread machines have a cake setting that is not designed for sweet quick breads. Place the pan into the bread machine & set it on Batter Bread. Press start & close the lid. The machine does all the work for you.
Banana Chocolate Cake in a Bread Machine step by step
- Prepare the ingredients. Bring the butter to room temperature, and cut into small pieces. Slice the banana into bite-sized pieces..
- Break the chocolate bar into small 1 cm cubes. (Adjust the amount of chocolate or chocolate chips to your liking.).
- Put the ingredients in the bread machine in the order listed. (Butter, sugar, eggs, pancake mix, banana, chocolate.).
- Choose the "cake" setting, and press start..
- When the machine beeps, open the lid and scrape down the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula. Press the start button again..
- Take the cake out of the bread pan as soon as it's finished. Cool on a rack and it's done!!.
- When it has cooled down, wrap in plastic wrap to store..
It mixes the batter and then bakes it too. However, other bread machines have a cake setting that is not designed for sweet quick breads. Cake Mix Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy banana quick bread made with chocolate chips and cake mix in under an hour. Breakfast breads are also some of our favorites around here, such as Banana Bread, Chocolate Banana Bread (this is my homemade version!) and Zucchini Bread. Place ingredients in pan of bread machine.