Green Curry Lamb. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders. Free & Fast Tracked UK Delivery. Buy Now Pay Later Financing Available.
Sprinkle it over the lamb and mix thoroughly until all the meat is well coated. Heat the vegetable oil in a large flameproof casserole dish. Set aside the green curry paste while you fry the lamb. You can have Green Curry Lamb using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Green Curry Lamb
- You need 600 gram of lamb meat.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of cooking oil, for sauteing.
- It’s 2 of lemon grass, bruised.
- Prepare 7 pieces of kaffir lime leaves.
- It’s 250 ml of water.
- Prepare 750 ml of thickened coconut milk.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves (optional).
- You need of Spices (ground) :.
- Prepare 15 of large grean chillies, remove the seeds (I use 3 tbs paste).
- You need 3 of shallots.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 2 cm of gingger.
- You need 1 cm of turmeric.
- It’s 1 cm of galangal.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander root.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fennel.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Add the curry paste and stir to mix then add the lamb back to the wok and add the potato, stock and coconut milk. Add the sugar, lime juice and fish sauce and stir. Transfer the curry paste to a large bowl and add the diced lamb, stirring to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge overnight (optional).
Green Curry Lamb instructions
- Clean the meat from the veins and cut into cubes 2 cm in size, set aside. Heat cooking oil in a skillet, saute the spices until fragrant, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, galangal and the meat. Stir until the meat is stiff, add a little water..
- Cook until it boils, then cover the pan. Open water runs out and the meat is not tender, add enough hot water. Add coconut milk, stir until boil. Next to the fire, keep cooking until the coconut milk is oily and the gravy thickens..
- Remove to the serving bowl, sprinkle with coriander leaves and serve with Rice, Cake Rice or Roti..
The next day, heat the oil in a large wok and add the lamb and curry paste. Season the lamb with salt and pepper, add a little oil, and mix well. Heat a large heavy-based pan over a medium-high heat. Remove each batch and set aside. Add the marinated lamb and cook.