Creamy Corn Spinach. When the butter is hot, stir in the corn and the starchy liquid scraped from the cobs. When the butter is hot, stir in the corn and the starchy liquid scraped from the cobs. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
Add the corn and spinach to the pan, stir. It should be the consistency of double cream, but this will depend on the moisture in the corn. Leave aside to cool then blend it to a paste/puree in the mixer/ blender. You can have Creamy Corn Spinach using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Corn Spinach
- You need 1 bunch of spinach.
- You need 1 cup of boiled American corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of cream or malai.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato purie.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Heat the oil in a pan, saute the onions and chopped green chillies, till the onions turn light brown. When the sauce turns very thick, add spinach-corn along with salt and pepper. Mix it well and switch off the flame. Now, toast the bread slices on a tawa or toaster.
Creamy Corn Spinach step by step
- Blanch and purie the spinach…
- Heat a pan put oil, then cumin seed, then turmeric, coriander, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and let all the masala get cook….
- Then add tomato purie and malai and let it cook on a medium slow flame for 3 to 4 minute or till the masala leave the side of a pan…
- Then add curd and stirr….
- Then add spinach purie and corn, finally add salt and garam masala, mix it properly and cook for 2 minute….
- Turn off the gas and ur dish is now get ready to b serve…
Remove the slices from the tawa/toaster and apply butter. Take a spoon and apply the prepared creamy spinach and sweet corn mixture to the toasted bread. Creamed spinach is fresh spinach leaves that get wilted in a pan on the stove and paired with a homemade creamy sauce. I used butter, onions, cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and more for the best-creamed spinach recipe ever. It is so rich and incredible, but so easy to whip up.