Banana & Sweet Potato Steamed Bread. Explore Our Latest Collection Of Apparel, Shoes, Accessories & More. Earn Points W/ Every Purchase & Redeem On Styles You Like. Discover all the Benefits that you might get if you include it in your routine.
The fruit is variable in size, color, and firmness, but is usually elongated and curved, with soft flesh rich in starch covered with a. Bananas are one of the most popular fruits worldwide. They contain essential nutrients that can have a protective impact on health. You can have Banana & Sweet Potato Steamed Bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana & Sweet Potato Steamed Bread
- It’s 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 small of ★Ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 of around the same amount as the banana ★Sweet potato.
- Prepare 2 large of Egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk.
Eating bananas can help lower blood pressure and may reduce the. Banana, fruit of the genus Musa, of the family Musaceae, one of the most important fruit crops of the world. The banana is grown in the tropics, and, though it is most widely consumed in those regions, it is valued worldwide for its flavour, nutritional value, and availability throughout the year. Bananas are high in potassium and pectin, a form of fiber, said Laura Flores, a San Diego-based nutritionist.
Banana & Sweet Potato Steamed Bread instructions
- Wrap the sweet potato with plastic wrap and heat in the microwave. Then peel and lightly mash it. Peel the banana and put it in a plastic bag. Add the sweet potato after it has cooled off and massage the bag until the mixture becomes a paste..
- Add the all ingredients except the ★ ingredients to a bowl. Add the paste from Step 1 and mix again..
- Pour into a heatproof container and cover loosely with plastic wrap. Microwave at 500 W for 5-6 minutes..
- Nice and chewy..
Bananas are a tasty and convenient source of some important nutrients. People have grown this tropical fruit since ancient times, and its health benefits have been promoted for. Their color usually ranges from green to yellow,. Bananas provide an easily digestible source of carbohydrates, the preferential fuel during exercise. They're light on your stomach, which won't weigh you down during your workouts.