Chapli Kabab. Chapli kebab is a form of kebabs widely popular in Pakistan. Mixed together with a South Asian blend of spices, the beef is flattened into circles and shallow-fried. The patty must have a charred exterior for an authentic look and flavor!
This popular barbecue dish is popular among Afghanistan and Pakistan region. The origin of this kebab is very interesting. The word chapli derives from the Pashto and the word chapli means flat. You can cook Chapli Kabab using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chapli Kabab
- You need of Beef Chapli kabab 💕.
- Prepare 4,5 of Piyaz chopped.
- You need 4,5 of tomato chopped.
- You need 4,5 of hari piyaz chopped.
- Prepare 1 kg of Beef ka qeema.
- It’s 2 inch ka piece of adrak chopped.
- It’s half gaddhi of soya chopped.
- You need 5,6 of hari mirch chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sabut dhaniya (koot len thora).
- It’s 2 tbsp of anar dana (koot len).
- You need 2-3 tbsp of garam masala (pisa hoa).
- You need 2 tbsp of laal mirch (pisi hoi).
- You need 2 tbsp of lehsan adrak paste.
- It’s of namak.
- Prepare 1 pao of makai ka ata.
- You need half cup of baisan.
- It’s 4-5 of egg.
Chapli Kebab or Kabab (Pashto: چپلي کباب ) is a Pashtun-style minced kebab, usually made from ground beef, mutton or chicken with various spices in the shape of a patty. It originates from Afghanistan and can be found in Peshawar Pakistan, also known in KPK as the Pekhawri Chapli Kabab or Peshawari Chapli Kabab. The Pekhawri Chapli Kabab is made with beef and is a popular Street. To prepare this kebab recipe, take a food processor and grind together mint & coriander leaves, chopped onion, green chilli, garlic and ginger.
Chapli Kabab step by step
- Tamam ingedients qeeme me mila kar thori dair rest den..
- Phir iski tikiya bana kar halki anch pe saikain. phir deep fry kar len.
Keep aside this paste in a bowl until required. Chapli Kabab is a Pakhtun styled Pakistani minced kebab, originated from Peshawar. It is made from minced mutton or beef with added spices and shaped into a form of round patty. The dish basically originated from Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) and is also commonly known as Peshawari Kabab. The Ultimate Chapli Kabab Recipe Here is the ultimate Chapli kabab recipe, finalized after many trials and tests.