Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! We Have Almost Everything on eBay.
Put the grilled meat, cheese, onions and peppers on the hero bun and serve. Philly's is a family-run, no-frills joint specializing in cheesesteaks made with beef imported from Philadelphia. Stir in the flour until smooth. You can cook Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks
- It’s of steaks.
- It’s of coke (cola).
- You need of worschershire sauce.
- Prepare of chopped jalapeno.
- Prepare of chopped garlic.
- It’s of onions.
- It’s of mushroom.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of sugar.
- You need of provolone.
- It’s of mozzarella.
- You need of french breaf.
Put the grilled meat, cheese, onions and peppers on the hero bun and serve. Philly's is a family-run, no-frills joint specializing in cheesesteaks made with beef imported from Philadelphia. John, we are proud of our restaurant, our employees and our food. Thinly sliced steak with white American cheese, grilled onions, mushrooms and bell peppers.
Kelsey's deluxe Philly cheese steaks step by step
- chop your favorite steaks into thin strips.
- marinade for about an hour in your favorite marinade. I used a half a can of coke and worschershire sauce. the coke works as a Tenderizer..
- pre heat your pan on medium heat. drain out your marinade and cook meat. season with onion powder and your favorite steak seasoning. cook till slightly pink in the center. place off to the side..
- meanwhile chop some onion, jalepeno peppers, garlic cloves and mushrooms.
- preheat another small pan with olive oil and add your onions with some butter and sugar. once they are caramelized add in your jalepenos,garlic, and mushrooms. cover and let's simmer.
- once your veggies are soft and smelling good drain out the extra juices.
- take your French bread loaf and cut it into two equal halves and pull out the bread from the inside of the bottom half so it's hallowed out for the good stuff.
- put your meat first followed by the veggie mixture and then top with thinly sliced provolone and shredded mozzarella cheese.
- place the top half of the loaf back on top and place in a 350° oven until the cheese is melted and the loaf is crispy.
- take out and cut into servings. enjoy!.
Thinly sliced steak with provolone cheese, grilled onions, and pizza sauce. We love re-creating restaurant-quality sandwiches like French Dip and Burgers! This Cheesesteak recipe is easier than you. Learn how to make Mini Philly Cheese Steaks! Put the grilled meat, cheese, onions and peppers on the hero bun and serve.