Sausage Pasta Rollatini. Buy The Finest Of German Delicacies With Uk's Leading Hot Dog & Sausage Supplier. We Import Our Meat & Meatless Sausages From Award-Winning Suppliers In Germany Weekly! Find and order your favourite Italian food!
Shipped at fixed rates around the world! Place side by side in prepared pan. Top with some more marinara sauce and top all with remaining cheese. You can have Sausage Pasta Rollatini using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage Pasta Rollatini
- Prepare 12 1/2 oz of package fresh lasagna sheets.
- You need 1 lb of Italian sausage, hot or sweet.
- You need 2 of to 4 cups marinara sauce, I used mine recipe attached in step #1 or use your favorite.
- It’s 1/4 lb of thin sliced deli ham, I used black forest ham.
- You need 8 oz of Italian 4 cheese blend, deli sliced thin if possible.
- Prepare of GARNISH.
- Prepare of grated parmesan cheese.
Here is how you cook that. Remove the sausage meat from the casings and add to a mixing bowl. Add the Parmesan cheese, egg and basil. Mix well using a fork until combined, set aside.
Sausage Pasta Rollatini step by step
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9 by 13 Inch baking dish with non stick spray. Put a then layer of marinara sauce in bottom of pan, set asiDr. My marinara sauce is attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/366612-simple-basic-marinara-sauce.
- Soften lasagna noodles in boiling salted water according to your package directions.. Drain and lay flat on towels or parchment paper.
- Brown sausage in skillet until brown and cooked through about 15 to 20 minutes, remove to plate to cool.a bit..
- MAKE ROLLS.
- Lay each single sheet of blanched lasagna sheets flat.
- Spread a light layer of marinara sauce on lasagna sheet.
- Place a single layer of ham to cover sauce.
- Add sausage on one end top with 2 cheese slices and roll up.
- Trim any excess pasta on sides if your sausage was not as long as the pasta sheet. Place side by side in prepared pan. Top with some more marinara sauce and top all with remaining cheese. Bake until heated through and cheese has melted about 15 to 20 minutes.. Serve with extra sauce and parmesan cheese.
Roll the ground italian sausage into small balls. In a large fry pan, brown the garlic in olive oil. Then add sausage balls and cook until browned. A spicy sausage pasta dish with a difference. Using the cooking water helps the sauce cling to the pasta and gives the dish more body.