Cauliflower Crust Pizza. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and press into a. Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
Combine olive oil, garlic, basil, and salt in a bowl. Spread sauce on top of baked crust. Top sauce with mozzarella cheese, bruschetta sauce, and feta cheese. You can cook Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- It’s 1 of cauliflower head.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- You need 1 tbsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of pizza toppings!.
Regardless, you can and should still be eating pizza, thanks to this cauliflower crust recipe. Start with cauliflower florets and turn them into cauliflower rice. Then, add cheese, spices, and egg, and bake the crust until it's golden-brown. Add your favorite toppings and call it pizza night.
Cauliflower Crust Pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Grate cauliflower head until you have the desired amount (I prefer to use only the florets so that gives me less cauliflower to work with).
- Microwave the grated cauliflower for 7-8 min or until warm. Let cool.
- Whisk egg and add 1/2 cup mozzarella, the parmesan, and spices. Combine with cauliflower once cool..
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper and oil with cooking spray..
- Create 10" pizza dough and cook for 10 min..
- Remove from oven and add toppings of choice. Cook for 10 min..
- For crispier crust broil for 5 min then remove, let cool, and serve..
Made without flour, a cauliflower-based crust is gluten free and has only a fraction of the calories and carbs of regular crust. While a ton of grocery stores now carry cauliflower pizzas and pizza crust (even Costco has a version), they're often more expensive than regular frozen pizzas. I've found that this works best by baking the crusts, and then freezing them in an airtight container. If you don't want to make your own, you can find frozen cauliflower pizza crust at Target, Wal Mart, Aldi, Costco, Wegmans, Whole Foods, most grocery stores, and restaurants such as California Pizza Kitchen. Next, cut the cauliflower into florets and using a food processor, blend the cauliflower until it reaches a rice consistency.