Creamed spinach corn. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Garden At Home With Sarah Raven, Wide Range of Products Available Online When the butter is hot, stir in the corn and the starchy liquid scraped from the cobs.
Heat olive oil (one or two turns) and/or butter in a large saute pan, sauté shallots until golden. Add red bell pepper and jalapeno and sauté until soft. Add the corn and spinach to the pan, stir. You can have Creamed spinach corn using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamed spinach corn
- You need 1 tbs of butter.
- You need 1 tbs of maida.
- It’s 1 cup of doodh.
- Prepare 1 cube of kasa cheese.
- It’s 1 Cup of kata palak.
- It’s To taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flacks.
- You need 1 tsp of ittalian sizing.
- Prepare 2 tbs of blanched cirn.
Tip the spinach into a bowl, stir in the oil and season. When ready to serve, reheat the corn purée in a pan and spoon into bowls. Slice the chorizo then arrange over the purée with the spinach. Scatter over the chilli flakes and finish by drizzling over the chorizo cooking juices.
Creamed spinach corn instructions
- Pan mein butter dale, maida bhune milk and gada SAUCE banaye.
- Italian sizing, salt, black pepper chilli flakes dale,.
- Kata palak milaye, corn miaye.
- Baking dish mein dale cheese spread karein, 5 minute oven mein bake karein.
Place cream cheese on top of the corn mixture. I can eat them in any form. But the rest of the family – lets just say, they are not in love with anything green,leafy or yellow. The husband refuses to eat anything leafy. He gets mad at me for even garnishing food with fresh Coriander or Parsley leaves.