Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders New To QVC? Add the stock mixture and stir well. Coat in flour and shake off any excess.
Brown meat in oil add onions. When browned transfer to crock pot. Pour beef broth, with browned bits, into the Crock Pot. You can cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
- It’s 1 of Beef roast of your choice.
- It’s 6 of Carrots chopped.
- It’s 5 of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- You need 2 of Celery stalks chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Small- med Onion chopped.
- You need 6 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 cup of Red wine of your choice.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary.
- Prepare 2 cup of Rice.
- You need of Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sea salt.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tsp of Ground pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Parsley.
- It’s 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Pour remaining beef broth into Crock Pot, along with Worcestershire sauce. Seal slow cooker and cook on high for two hours or on low for four hours. After cooking for two or four hours, remove lid and add potatoes and carrots. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat until hot.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew instructions
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
Add the olive oil and then spread the beef stew meat in the hot. Add the minced garlic and the red wine vinegar to the hot pan and deglaze the pan quickly scraping up the browned bits. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. In a large dish, combine beef broth, tomato paste and Worcestershire sauce, whisk to combine and add the mixture to the slow cooker.