Mild Rotel Taco Soup. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Your Favorite Movies & Shows On Demand.
Pour the water into the pot with the cooked ground beef. Add the taco seasoning, salt, pepper, onion powder and garlic powder to the pot. She said she had tried it, and it tasted pretty good. You can cook Mild Rotel Taco Soup using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mild Rotel Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb. of Hamburger meat.
- You need 1 pkg. of dry ranch mix.
- You need 2 can of mild Rotel tomatoes and chilis.
- You need 1 can of homeny.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- Prepare 1 pkg. of Taco seasoning.
- You need 1 of dollop of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 lb. of Velveeta cubed.
- You need of tortilla chips.
- It’s of grated cheese.
- It’s 3 cans of beef broth.
The recipe came from Stockpiling Moms. I originally got the recipe from my mother in law and added a few extra ingredients to make it mine! This soup is flavorful rather than spicy if you use mild Rotel tomatoes with green chilies. You can buy the spicy kind or add some cayenne pepper if you want to make this a spicy taco soup.
Mild Rotel Taco Soup step by step
- Brown beef,add all ingredients in large pot and bring to boil and boil for 10 mins.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with shredded cheese.
In a Dutch oven, cook beef. Rotel mild diced tomatoes; corn; Ranch Dressing Seasoning Mix; ground cumin; Toppings such as sour cream shredded cheese, tortilla chips and cilantro leaves; How To Make Taco Soup. This chicken taco soup recipe has a flavorful Rotel tomato cream cheese broth, black beans, corn, and plenty of tender chicken. It's fast and easy to make! You can eat this soup as-is (it's plenty filling), or load it up with your favorite toppings, taco style.