Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew. Save Time and Do Groceries Online Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Crumble over the stock cubes or add the stock pots and stir, then season with pepper (don't add salt as the stock may be salty).
Use of Small- med Onion chopped. Get of Red wine of your choice. In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture. You can cook Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew
- Prepare of Beef roast of your choice.
- You need of Carrots chopped.
- You need of Potatoes cut into 1 inch pieces.
- It’s of Celery stalks chopped.
- It’s of Small- med Onion chopped.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Red wine of your choice.
- It’s of garlic.
- It’s of fresh rosemary.
- It’s of Rice.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Ground pepper.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Parsley.
- Prepare of Red pepper flakes – Optional.
Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, beef broth, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Heat a large frying pan over medium-high heat until hot. Using tongs flip the meat over and brown on the other side. Here are the leftovers I used: roast beef, roast beef gravy, red potatoes, baby carrots, onions and steak.
Crock Pot Roast Beef Stew instructions
- Pat dry roast with paper towel and season..
- Place roast in crock pot and add water & wine. Liquid should cover about 1 1/2 inches of the bottom or so..
- Add garlic cloves and vegetables around the roast. They do not have to be under water.
- Place the sprigs of rosemary on top the roast. Cover and turn on LOW for about 5 hours or until roast falls apart..
- TIP: After a few hours spoon liquid over roast and repeat a few times..
- Serve by pulling desired amount of roast with tongs and spooning the stew. ENJOY!.
- TIP: Try serving over rice..
- TIP: Day 2: You can use the beef for an "And the Next Day" Recipe. See my "Enchisagna" or "Enchiladas" recipe. You can even use the leftover rice!.
Add fresh mushrooms, celery, leeks, more onions and green beans. Add canned tomatoes, spices, seasonings and Worcestershire sauce. Directions In large crockpot set on low, combine beef broth, hot water, carrots, potatoes, beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley. Add in the carrots, potatoes, swede, stock, tomato puree, Worcestershire sauce, bay leaves, sugar, salt and pepper. It's essentially a slow cooked Roast Beef!