Veggie Pizza: Yes… it's a cauliflower crust!!. Great recipe for Veggie Pizza: Yes. it's a cauliflower crust!!. At first glance, this recipe will seem like a lot of steps, however, you get quicker and better at it as you make more of them. For a flavorful veggie pizza, use homemade cauliflower crust and top with mushroom mixture, tomatoes, spinach, basil and mozzarella.
Thanks April and Yes it's definitely guilt free 🙂. Real Good Pizza brings you a TRUE CAULIFLOWER CRUST PIZZA. Our crust is made from Real Cauliflower, Eggs and Cheese; NO ADDED CARBS and nothing artificial. You can cook Veggie Pizza: Yes… it's a cauliflower crust!! using 19 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Veggie Pizza: Yes… it's a cauliflower crust!!
- Prepare of pizza crust:.
- You need 1 head of cauliflower.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 tsp. of minced garlic.
- It’s to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s of ————————–.
- Prepare of beet pesto:.
- You need 1 of large beet.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of – lemon juice.
- You need 1 tbsp. of – olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – grated parmaesan cheese.
- Prepare of —————————.
- It’s of toppings:.
- You need 1 cup of kale (roughly chopped).
- Prepare 1 cup of beet pesto.
- You need 3/4 cup of (+/-… Your choice) of crumbled goat cheese.
- It’s of —————————-.
Our dough is pressed and baked in a stone oven, just like your local pizzeria. We use superior toppings like All Natural Mozzarella Cheese and High Quality Vegetables. The cheesiness, the crust, the toppings… it's easy to know why it's so incredibly popular and has at least half the frozen section is committed to it in the grocery store. Our Veggie Pizza lists real cauliflower as its first ingredient so it's made from the stuff your body needs, without sacrificing that delicious pizza taste.
Veggie Pizza: Yes… it's a cauliflower crust!! instructions
- Before proceeding with the recipe, you will have to roast a large beet by cutting it into cubes (approx. 6 to 8 cubes) and loosely wrap it in aluminum foil… oh drizzle with a small amount of olive oil. Bake at 375 degrees for 50-60 minutes. Let cool..
- Once you pull the beet from the oven, kick the temperature up to 450 degrees..
- For the crust… Break up the head of cauliflower into large chunks and steam for about 15 minutes. A fork should be able to easily puncture it. Using your food processor, mash up the cauliflower so that it looks similar to thick grits or pollenta..
- Pour cauliflower onto a stack of at least 5 or 6 paper towels and apply an additional 5+ paper towels on top..
- Using your hands, press down on the cauliflower so that the towels absorbs the water. Continue to change out the wet paper towels until they are no longer getting wet during the pressing process..
- Once you have pressed as much moisture out of your cauliflower as possible, put it in a large mixing bowl. Add the egg and remaining ingredients and mix..
- Place the cauliflower mixture onto a baking or pizza sheet lined with parchment paper and flatten with your hands while shaping it to size of your pizza. NOTE: This crust doesn't rise like usual dough, so what ever thickness and shape you create, will be the same once it comes out of the oven..
- Salt & Pepper to taste (optional) and bake for about 15 minutes or until it has established a light golden brown color..
- While the crust is in the oven, make the beet pesto. NOTE: You can use any kind of base sauce you want…. red, basil pesto, etc. I just prefer this one. :-).
- For the pesto…. Place all of the ingredients listed above into your food processor and let her rip!.
- Once the crust is done, carefully remove from the oven, reduce heat to 415 degrees and top with the beet pesto, kale and goat cheese..
- Bake for an additional 15 minutes. I just pay attention to the coloring of the cheese…a golden brown across the top is perfect. Serve while it's hot..
- FINAL NOTE: If you have never made a cauliflower crust before, I don't recommend baking this dish for guests on your first attempt. Making this sort of crust may take a little practice, but is soooo worth it. JUST REMEMBER TO REMOVE AS MUCH MOISTURE AS POSSIBLE DURING THE PRESSING PROCESS. THAT IS KEY..
It's gluten-free, ready in minutes, and so good, you'd never know it was good for you. Manufactured in a facility which also processes: Tree Nuts, Soy. Satisfy your pizza cravings with the amazing flavor of Milton's Roasted Vegetable Cauliflower Crust Pizza. Our signature, Thin & Crispy Cauliflower Crust is topped with savory roasted zucchini, bell peppers & onions, and real Mozzarella, Romano, and Parmesan cheeses—giving you pizzeria quality right from Yes It's Pizza – Cauliflower Crust A crispy, colourful crust made with Cauliflower that pairs perfectly with our delicious toppings. Topped with delicious mozzarella & Edam cheese, roasted chicken, yellow peppers and pineapple over a tomato sauce.