Creamy corn spinach potato curry. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Before you jump to Creamy corn spinach potato curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Choose To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Creamy corn spinach potato curry Arti Gupta. This recipe is very very tasty and delicious to taste so I want to share this recipe with all of you.so please try it. Creamy corn spinach potato curry Arti Gupta. You can cook Creamy corn spinach potato curry using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy corn spinach potato curry
- It’s 1 bunch of Blanched spinach.
- It’s 4 of Boiled potatoes.
- You need 1 cup of Boiled corn.
- It’s 1 cup of Fresh cream.
- Prepare 2 of Tomato chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Ginger garlic paste -.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Red chilli powder -.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Haldi powder -.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of Oil.
This recipe is very very tasty and delicious to taste so I want to share this recipe with all of you.so please try it. Spinach being highly nutritious and low in calories, I always try to find ways to incorporate it into my meals. So I decided to incorporate them into my spinach curry. The recipe turned out to be a super hit.
Creamy corn spinach potato curry step by step
- Boiled Spinach potatoes and corn separately.
- Then heat the oil and add ginger garlic paste.
- Add red chilli powder and haldi powder.
- Cook it for few minutes till changed the colour.
- Add blanched spinch and cook it for five minutes.
- Then add chopped tomatoes and cook it.
- Add boiled potatoes and corn.Cook it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add salt to taste and freash cream 2 tablespoon.
- Off the gas..
- Serve it on a plate and garnish with fresh cream.
- Serve it with phulkas or chapatis..
Very versatile and can Creamy spiced potato and spinach curry. Fold in half the spinach until it's well wilted, then fold in the rest. In a large wok or skillet heat oil over medium heat; saute onions until translucent. Stir in creamed corn and curry paste. As you stir, add salt, pepper and garlic.