Banana bread. Make Delicious Bread Recipes with Almond Breeze! Search & Share Delicious Bread Recipes Using Almond Breeze Almondmilk Now! Cream the sugar and butter in a large mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 1/2 cup of vegetable oil + 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- You need 2 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Vanilla.
- It’s 4 of Eggs, at room temperature.
- Prepare 4 of Overripe Bananas (the skin should be bruised and blackened).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Buttermilk, at room temperature.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of Flour.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of Baking Powder.
- It’s 1/2 tablespoon of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of ground nuts/ almonds/ raisins(optional).
In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. Enjoy slices of moist Banana Bread and add chopped walnuts, chocolate chips or berries to customize it to your family's favorite flavors. It's always a delicious idea to have a loaf of simple Banana Bread around the kitchen for a wholesome way to satisfy snack-time cravings. The batter for this easy-to-make banana bread is enriched with sour cream, which gives it a subtle tang and super moist texture.
Banana bread instructions
- Apply cake release on 2 baking pans/ 3 loaf tins. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees C.
- Sift all your dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Mash the bananas in a desperate bowl and add the butter milk and mix..
- In a seperate bowl whisk together the sugar vegetable oil, vanilla and eggs till they are light and fluffy.
- Add 1/3 of the flour(dry ingredients) in the egg mixture and mix.
- Add 1/2 of the buttermilk-banana mixture and mix.
- Add another 1/3 of the flour and mix.
- Add the remaining 1/2 of the buttermilk- banana mixture and mix again.
- Add the last 1/3 of the flour and mix.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin(s).
- Sprinkle with some nuts and raisins and bake for 30- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
In order to avoid this quick bread becoming tough and chewy, don't overmix the batter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. Fold banana mixture into flour mixture until just combined. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.