Chocolate filled whole wheat banana bread. Whisk together the whole wheat flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt; set aside. Mix in the mashed bananas, the milk mixture, canola oil, and vanilla extract. It is a fun way to sneak some whole wheat fiber into your children's diet.
For a straight forward chocolate chip fix, make the Whole Wheat Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. For a fruity, tangy twist, try the Whole Wheat Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread. And for an extra-yummy, super special treat, bake up a Whole Wheat Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread – prepare to be asked to make this one again and again! You can have Chocolate filled whole wheat banana bread using 10 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate filled whole wheat banana bread
- Prepare 3 of riped banana.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of thick curd.
- You need 1/3 cup of honey.
- It’s 4-5 drops of vanilla escence.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder(optional).
- You need 1 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 11/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted chocolate or 1/4 cup cocoa powder+3 tablespoonmilk.
In a large bowl, beat the oil and honey together together with a whisk. For even more chocolate, make the Whole Wheat Double Chocolate Banana Bread. For a fruity, tangy twist, try the Whole Wheat Lemon Blueberry Banana Bread. And for an extra-yummy, super special treat, bake up a Whole Wheat Cinnamon Crunch Banana Bread – prepare to be asked to make this one again and again!
Chocolate filled whole wheat banana bread instructions
- Before doing the preparations first pre heat your oven at 170 degree centigrate for 10 minutes..
- 1.Take a big bowl add in 3 bananas and smash them with the help of fork..
- 2.crack open 2 eggs and mix.
- 3.add in thick curd and mix once again all the ingredients uniformly.
- 4.now add in honey.
- 5.add salt a pinch.
- 6.cinnamon powder and vanilla escence and mix.
- 7.add in 1 cup whole wheat flour and mix..
- 8.add in 11/2 teaspoon baking powder and mix with your light hands..
- 9.now take some part(5-6 tablespoon) of this banana bread mixture in another small bowl and add melted chocolate mixture and mix with each other..
- 10.if you dont have chocolate, you can also take 1/4 cup cocoa powder and make a paste with 3-4 tablespoon of milk..
- 11.grease one rectangle shape 4×8 inches baking dish and spread some dry whole wheat flour..
- 12.pour banana egg mixture(white one)into a greased baking dish..
- 13.now pour chocolate mixture over the white mixture in 3 batches with a gap of 2 inches with each other..
- Now insert a knife and make a swirl from inside to outside..
- 14.gently tap the baking dish against the slab so that air bubbles comes out from the batter.
- 15.spread some chopped cashew and almonds..
- 16.keep it inside the preheated oven for 45 minutes at 170 degree centigrate. Or until tip of the tooth pick comes out clean..
- 17.let it cool for 10 minutes and cut into pieces and enjoy them with your evening coffee..
In a medium bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, flax seed, and cocoa powder until well combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together sugar, applesauce, oil, vanilla, and eggs until combined. Gradually stir in dry ingredients until everything is combined. In a food processor, pulse oats until almost flour- I still like little pieces of oats left. Pour into a large bowl and add wheat flour, baking soda, nuts, and chocolate chips.