Taco Soup. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! This easy taco soup is a quick meal alternative to Taco Tuesdays or a last-minute potluck invite.
After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze. You can also freeze soup after it has cooled. When you're ready to eat it again, partially thaw the soup in the refrigerator overnight. You can have Taco Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Soup
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Turkey (or beef).
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 large can of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 can of corn.
- You need 1 can of black beans and/or red kidney beans. It depends on preference..
- You need 1 can of rotel tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 can of refried beans.
- It’s 1 of crockpot.
Then reheat it in a saucepan, stirring occasionally and adding broth if necessary. Serve with desired taco toppings such as shredded cheese, sour cream, lime wedges, and Fritos® corn chips. The soup freezes and reheats very well. After adding the tomato juice, cool and freeze.
Taco Soup instructions
- Brown meat, add onions.
- Add meat, and the rest of the ingredients except refried beans to crockpot. Add those last..
- Cook in crockpot for 6 to 8 hours on low..
Heat the oil in a large Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Taco soup means you only need one pot, which means fast clean-up. Plus, this easy taco soup recipe is a great way to enjoy your favorite Mexican flavors. This recipe takes away the crunchy tortilla and instead a rich broth, typically of the meat, is added into it. The dish is often eaten as a dip because it is so meaty.