Sig's Baked Fusion. Sig's Baked Fusion Sigrun German, living in England. See recipes for Sig's Baked Fusion, Sig's Tomato Fusion too. SIG's packaging solutions are combining flexibility, unique design and sustainability to meet your needs.
Our friendly, local teams are always ready to share their passion for roofing, expertise, knowledge and impartial advice. SIG Industrial Gas Supplies is a well established supplier of Industrial gas in Scotland. Google allows users to search the Web for images, news, products, video, and other content. You can cook Sig's Baked Fusion using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sig's Baked Fusion
- Prepare of for vegetarians.
- It’s 1 of quantity of my tofu stew or tofu mushroom recipe.
- You need of meat eaters.
- Prepare 1 of whole filet of pork, sliced thinly about 450 grams (or leftover meats).
- It’s 2 of medium, quick fry steaks, cut into thin strips about 350 grams (or leftover meats).
- Prepare 1 of large sweet potato, peeled into strips.
- It’s 1 of roasted vegetables leftovers, pureed into a sauce, or enough red lasagne sauce to cover two layers of meat, about 350 -400 ml.
- It’s 350 ml of cheeses sauce.
- You need of lasagna sheets of choice.
The post How to Cook Perfect Sig's Baked Fusion appeared first on Homemaasive. How to Cook Perfect Sig's Baked Fusion. Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mixed Bean Soup recipe here.
Sig's Baked Fusion step by step
- You can use either one of these recipes for the vegetarian option omitting the pasta from each dish as I use lasagne sheets instead. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341858-sigs-tofu-and-mushroom-pasta https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/342525-sigs-hungarian-pepper-and-tofu-stew.
- If you are using meat prepare it by cutting all the meat into thin bits. Then add some butter to a pan and cook meat with the sweet potato shavings. Keep some of the sweet potato to one side. Make sure the meat is browned well and the sweet potato has slightly softened.Set aside some of the sweet potato..
- If you are using the tofu options prepare them according to the recipe or use your own version of a tasty and moist tofu dish that is similar.
- Grease a Lasagne dish with butter. Lay one sheet of your prepared lasagna sheet in the bottom. Add a layer of either your prepared tofu mix or meat mix.
- Use leftover roasted vegetables that you have pureed as sauce or a bought lasagne sauce of choice cover the tofu or meat layer with half of your sauce, alternatively just use your roasted vegetables as well as meat and add some red pasta sauce (350 ml)of choice..
- Add a second lasagna sheet, cover a third of the white sauce add a few shavings of the sweet potato, cover with another lasagna sheet, add more tofu or meat mix, top with the rest of the vegetable sauce.
- Add another lasagne sheet add another third of cheese sauce then rest of sweet potato shavings add another lasagne sheet cover with cheese and bake in oven until golden brown..
- Serve with a salad and balsamic dressing.