Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza. This cauliflower pizza crust made with riced cauliflower is firm, flavorful, and low-carb. Apply pizza toppings as you normally would and bake pizza as normal. Combine all ingredients including drained cauliflower in a bowl and mix well.
For a more traditional low-carb cauliflower pizza, top with mozzarella cheese, parsley, basil, and oregano. This Keto Cauliflower Pizza Crust recipe is a great staple to add to your low carb menu. It's thin, crispy on the edges, and tastes delicious. You can cook Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza
- It’s 1 head of cauliflower, about 750g.
- Prepare 100 g of ground almonds.
- You need 2 of eggs, beaten.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need handful of grated Parmesan.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need of Tomato sauce and grated cheese or other ingredients for the topping.
This Low Carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza takes all of the guilt out of your perfect pizza experience. The full, tomato-packed pizza flavor is there. Hot, fresh sautéed spinach and peppers make this cheesy, mouthwatering meal worth every bite. Add the cauliflower, shredded mozzarella cheese, eggs (remove "lightly beaten") and salt, to a large bowl, stirring until combined.
Low-carb Cauliflower Crust Pizza instructions
- Divide the cauliflower into florets and discard the outer leaves and the core. Place in a food processor and blitz briefly until shredded into couscous size grains. You might need to do this in two batches..
- The recipe I was following said to place the cauliflower rice in a bowl, cover with plastic wrap and microwave for 5-6 minutes on high. I don't have a microwave and found another recipe where it suggested spreading thinly in a large roasting pan, rubbing in a little olive oil, and baking for 10 minutes at 200C/Gas 6. It caught slightly so I'd suggest a lower heat for about 6-8 minutes..
- Pile the cooked cauliflower rice in the middle of a clean kitchen towel and squeeze it tightly so that all the liquid is removed. All the recipes I looked at stressed that this is really important to get a dry pizza base. I think microwaving probably creates more liquid as I didn't get that much..
- Place the 'rice' in a bowl and add the ground almonds, eggs, oregano and cheese. Season with salt and pepper and mix well..
- Place baking parchment on a baking tray and brush liberally with olive oil. Pile the pizza base mixture in the middle and then use your fingers to spread it out into a thin round..
- Bake in the hot oven for 15 minutes until golden..
- Allow to cool completely, then add your pizza toppings. I used some leftover tomato and bacon sauce I'd made for pasta and some grated Cheddar cheese and Parmesan. Place in the oven and cook for 10-15 minutes until the cheese is bubbling. Eat!.
Use cauliflower pizza crust low carb. The main high-carb part that's usually included in the crust. If you want to decrease pizza's total carbs you should consider cauliflower pizza crust low carb. The problem with the traditional crust is the wheat flour. This vegetarian low-carb pizza has a delicate flourless crust made from cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, and eggs – topped with a tangy tomato sauce, mild cheese blend, crunchy artichokes, and fresh herbs.