Pumpkin Bread. Nearly Endless Options when It Comes to Our Selection of the Best Low Carb Products. Good Health is Within your Reach without Compromising on Baked Goods. Whisk together the sugar and oil in a large bowl until well combined.
To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. To preserve the loaf for longer, place in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze pumpkin bread for two to three months. You can cook Pumpkin Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Bread
- It’s 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cloves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of nutmeg.
- You need 1.5 sticks of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
- You need 1 (15 oz) of can pure pumpkin.
Pumpkin Bread Recipes You can frost it, fill it with chocolate chips, or top it with streusel, but no matter which way you make it, pumpkin bread is one of our favorite fall treats. A loaf fresh from the oven is sure to fill your home with the comforting smell of autumn spice. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder,. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Pumpkin Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325º.
- Grease two loaf pans.
- In a medium bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until just blended. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Continue beating until light and fluffy. Beat in the pumpkin – it will look lumpy, that's ok.
- Add flour mixture and mix on low until combined.
- Divide batter evenly into prepared pans. Bake 65-75 minutes or until tester toothpick comes out clean..
- Leave to cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool completely..
Combine dry ingredients; gradually stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Melted butter lends richness to the bread and melted coconut oil keeps the interior of the loaf moist and soft. The combination of these two ingredients prevents a slice of the bread from ever feeling dry, and for us, that's an essential element of a good pumpkin bread. Oil, eggs, and water make this pumpkin bread moist. Many quick breads call for neutral flavored oil like canola or vegetable oil to make the bread moist To keep my recipe from becoming too heavy, part of the oil is replaced with good old water plus three eggs to add moisture to this batter.