Geronimo Stilton’s Secret Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. Great recipe for Geronimo Stilton's Secret Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe. This recipe is from Geronimo Stilton's Phoenix of destiny book. The cookie was soft and crunchy, with chocolate chips melted in them.
In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. We removed a bit of flour and replaced it with some wheat germ which is… One, a recipe for Extra Chewy Extra Chocolatey Chocochip cookie and another, a recipe for Vampire Soup, which was a tomato and red bell pepper soup. He was gung-ho to make the soup all by himself, so I helped him gather the ingredients and prep for the soup, which he made and we both enjoyed for dinner one day. You can have Geronimo Stilton’s Secret Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Geronimo Stilton’s Secret Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- You need 1/2 cup of softened butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1-1/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Step away from the recipe for chocolate chip cookies on the back of the Tollhouse chocolate chips bag. After taking one bite of Secret Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies, you'll never want to go back to that other cookie recipe ever again. While this one is similar, it has one secret ingredient that makes these the best chocolate chip cookies you'll ever try. In fact, after reading the recipe.
Geronimo Stilton’s Secret Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe instructions
- Beat together the butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla. In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking soda. Stir flour mixture into egg mixture. Add chocolate chips.
- Make a log out of the dough and wrap it parchment paper. Leave in fridge for at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Cut the log into half inch slices and put them on a ungreased baking sheet. Leave a little space between the cookies..
- Cook them at 375F for 8-10 minutes..
- Cool down for 10 minutes.
Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together the ground oats, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Collected data may be used for statistical and marketing activities, in view of fulfilling the information and commercial promotion aims of the products distributed by the Company and by third party companies as specified hereunder, for market research purposes, in order to analyse the activities and choices of consumers, to provide and. Dear friends, welcome to the new fabumouse website of Geronimo Stilton! Go on a cheddarific adventure with Geronimo and all of his friends: a world of games and activities is waiting for you!