Chicken bbq pizza. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Order Directly Online Or Download Our App.
This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. Put the chicken in a baking dish, season with salt and pepper and brush with the barbecue sauce mixture. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. You can have Chicken bbq pizza using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken bbq pizza
- You need of My pizza dough recipe.
- You need of Bbq sauce of your choice (sweet baby Ray's).
- It’s of Leftover chicken cut up in chunks.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Provolone cheese.
- You need of Bacon bits or left over bacon crumbled.
This barbecue chicken pizza packs a whole lot of flavor for pizza night thanks to ingredients like chicken, barbecue sauce, shredded mozzarella, red onion and cilantro. And it all starts with Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust, so you don't have worry about any fussy dough prep. Barbeque chicken grilled pizza is a fun method of preparing everyone's favorite dish on hot summer nights. Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat.
Chicken bbq pizza step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C)..
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, bacon, cheese and purple onions if you like..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Enjoy.
On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a large circle, then slide onto prepared baking sheet. In a saucepan over medium high heat, combine chicken, barbeque sauce, honey, molasses, brown sugar and cilantro. Open and unroll prepared pizza crust while the grill pan is still hot. Lay flat in the grill pan. Spread remaining barbeque sauce over the crust.