Burrito bowl 🍅🥑. In this video, Nishka Sheth of the Young Managers Program (YMP) at Abacus-The Academy, Ahmedabad demonstates how to prepare a yummy Burrito bowl. Burrito bowls are an easy way to load up on fiber and micronutrients by squeezing in a few servings of veggies. These recipes will have you looking forward to.
Well, I guess it's more of a burrito plate. Burrito bowl, burrito plate – I'm in love. Whether you love a bowl topped with steak, chicken, or loaded with veggies, there's a burrito bowl in this lineup that's just right for you. You can have Burrito bowl 🍅🥑 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Burrito bowl 🍅🥑
- It’s 100 g of skinless chicken breast.
- You need 2 tbsp of guacamole (pm me for the recipe).
- You need 1 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 of small tomatoe.
- You need 1 of small brown onion.
- You need to taste of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of corn or wheat tortilla (I prefer corn).
- It’s to taste of Lettuce and baby spinach.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare of Black beans (optional).
The best takeaway from this recipe is that burrito bowls are even better when BBQ sauce is involved. The chicken is tossed with BBQ sauce and cooked in the same. This healthy burrito bowl is chock full of veggies and greens, perfect for a filling lunch. This is one vegetarian meal that tastes just as good as it looks.
Burrito bowl 🍅🥑 instructions
- Preheat the oven at 250 C. Please the tortilla on the back of a muffin mould making a star shape. Bake for 10-15 minutes. See photo.
- Chop the chicken into small cubes and grill on a pan with a little olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, some chilli flakes and mixed herbs.
- Carefully take out the tortilla and place it on a plate. Fill up with layers of cheese, onion, tomatoe, lettuce and spinach. Top up with more cheese, sour cream and guacamole. Enjoy!.
- Breakfast alternative – have it with scrambled eggs instead of chicken.
Divide the rice between big shallow bowls and top with the beans, kale, avocado, tomato and onion. Serve with hot sauce, coriander and lime. We lightened up this Burrito Bowl recipe by trading carb-heavy white rice for cauliflower rice. You'll barely notice the difference when you pile your Mexican bowl high with colorful, flavorful View image. Burrito Bowls. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.