Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl. For those who love to eat at Teriyaki fast foods. Here is a cooking that you might like. So simple and easy to make.
Japanese Egg Drop Soup (Kakitamajiru 日式蛋花湯) goes perfect. Written by Lacey Baier. in Entrees. We have a great bowl for you today: a Chicken Teriyaki Rice Bowl. You can have Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl
- It’s 2 large of bowlfuls Hot cooked rice.
- You need 4 of leaves Lettuce.
- It’s 2 of Boiled eggs (or fried eggs).
- Prepare 1 of Chicken (I recommend using chicken thigh fillet).
- Prepare 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of Vegetable oil.
- You need of Teriyaki Sauce (Recipe ID: 1415913).
- It’s 4 tsp of ○Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tsp of ○Soy sauce.
- You need 4 tsp of ○Sake.
- It’s 4 tsp of ○Mirin.
If you'd like to watch the video of this recipe, watch it here. Before you go and enjoy the bowl, I'd love for you to head on over to the Take Back Your Health. These Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Bowls are made with a homemade teriyaki sauce. These bowls are packed with veggies and can be served with white, brown Assemble bowls — add rice to bottom of bowl, follow by veggies and grilled chicken pieces.
Café Style Teriyaki Chicken Rice Bowl instructions
- Start boiling the eggs. *If you cook rice at the same time, wrap the eggs with aluminium foil and put them on top of the rice and cook in a rice cooker. You can kill two birds with one stone..
- Slice the chicken (remove and discard any sinew) diagonally into 10~12 pieces. Or you can chop into bite-sized pieces..
- Coat the chicken from Step 2 with katakuriko. It's easy to coat the chicken if it is shaken in a plastic bag..
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan and fry the chicken. When the edges turn white and opaque, flip. Cover and steam fry over low heat..
- While you are waiting for the chicken to cook, combine the ○ ingredients for the teriyaki sauce..
- When the chicken is cooked, remove excess oil with paper towels. Then coat the chicken with the teriyaki sauce..
- Wash the lettuce leaves and tear them into pieces and drain..
- When the boiled eggs are done, peel and slice with an egg slicer..
- Put the cooked rice on a serving plate, add the lettuce, teriyaki chicken and boiled eggs in that order. Pour the leftover sauce from the frying pan over the chicken and it's done..
- Add mayonnaise to taste..
Drizzle with homemade teriyaki and garnish with. Mix teriyaki sauce and a few drops of srirachi chili garlic sauce together. Chop chicken breast into slices and pour teriyaki sauce over chicken. Place rice in the bottom of a large bowl. Top off bowl with seasoned chicken.