Tomato Beef Taco Soup. The Only Way to Get Fresher, Is to Catch It Yourself! Before you jump to Tomato Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy. We all realize that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise.
Add the ground beef, and cook until browned through, and then drain any grease from the pot. Stir the refried beans, cream cheese, salt, pepper and cumin into the ground beef and onions until combined. Taco Soup with Ground Beef With savory spices, seasoned ground beef, corn, beans, and fire-roasted tomatoes, Taco Soup with Ground Beef is a soupy twist on taco night. You can cook Tomato Beef Taco Soup using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tomato Beef Taco Soup
- It’s 1 can of Campbell's tomato soup.
- You need 1 tbsp of Onion.
- It’s 1 lb of Ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Diced jalapeno peppers.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Salsa.
- It’s of Blue corn tortilla chips.
Add your favorite toppings to finish these colorful bowls. This weeknight-friendly soup includes the option to transfer the soup to the slow cooker for a few hours. How to make taco soup: Brown the ground beef in a large stock pot or Dutch oven. Add the taco seasoning and one cup beef broth.
Tomato Beef Taco Soup step by step
- Cook ground beef in 10-inch sauce pan until brown..
- Drain grease..
- Stir in tomato soup and all other ingredients (besides tortilla chips). Cook to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn down to low heat for five minutes..
- Add tortilla chips and you're done!.
Brown the ground beef and onion in a large pot, until cooked through and crumbled. Add the remaining ingredients to the pot and stir to combine. Supercook clearly lists the ingredients each recipe uses, so you can find the perfect recipe quickly! Pour the soup over the chips. Saute the beef, then simmer with a mixture of condensed tomato soup, picante sauce and chili powder.