Crockpot Venison pot roast. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders Naturally Grown Wild Venison. Sear the venison roast in a heavy skillet or sauté pan in heated oil or shortening. Turn off the heat and add beef broth; transfer to slow cooker, scraping browned bits up.
On top of the venison, add both envelopes of the Lipton Beefy Onion Soup Mix, salt and black pepper. Finish by adding the carrots and potatoes on top. About halfway through, stir and add can of diced tomatoes. You can have Crockpot Venison pot roast using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Venison pot roast
- Prepare 6 medium of red potatoes,cut into half,then into quarters (skin on).
- You need 4 slice of carrots.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion sliced in strips.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- It’s 2 of beef boullion cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of ketchup.
- It’s 1 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 1/2 lb of venison stew meat (frozen).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of Worcester sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of steak sauce.
Place roast in crock pot, and add onions, and bouillon cubes. Sprinkle venison with salt and black pepper and place it in a bowl or Ziploc bag and cover it with Sprite. When it's close to being done, start making the gravy. Here is a recipe for all you hunters or wives of hunters!
Crockpot Venison pot roast instructions
- Add all ingredients in order.
- Cook on high 4 hours,stirring along the way..
This is a classic recipe for venison roast with tender yellow potatoes, chunks of carrots and celery and onion and garlic to boot. A packet of onion soup mix and some fresh thyme add some fantastic flavor to this roast. Sprinkle with Lipton Onion Soup mix and steak seasoning. Arrange the onions, carrots, and mushrooms in the bottom of a slow cooker. Rub the venison rump roast with garlic, black pepper, and salt, then place on top of the vegetables.