Another chili recipe!. Salute the onions in a tsp oil until almost golden, then add garlic (use a medium high heat). Throw everything into a pot (except the thickener), bring to a boil. Brown and crumble the ground beef, onions, garlic, and chili pepper in the olive oil, over medium heat in a large pot.
I like to serve cheddar cheese bread on the side. Add water if chili is too thick. In a large pot add the olive oil over medium high heat. You can have Another chili recipe! using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Another chili recipe!
- You need 2 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 qt of canned tomato.
- You need 1 can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes w chili.
- You need 2 stalks of celery finely chopped.
- You need 2/3 of red bell pepper chopped.
- You need 2/3 of yellow pepper chopped.
- You need 1 of large onion chopped.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of hot chili powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s Tsp of crushed red pepper.
- It’s 1 tbs of garlic powder or 2 cloves fresh garlic minced.
- You need 1/2 of small can beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
- You need 1 of lg bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cumin.
- It’s 1 can of chili hot beans.
- You need of to taste Salt and pepper.
- You need of Water added to desired thickness or rest of beef broth.
Add the onion, bell pepper and garlic and sauté until almost tender. Add in the ground beef and cook and crumble until brown. Add in the beef broth, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, pinto beans, kidney beans, chili powder, oregano, cumin, coriander, salt and cayenne. Here's another pasta you can make with leftover chili: spaghetti!
Another chili recipe! step by step
- Brown beef and drain. Set aside.
- In olive oil, saute first chopped celery, then yellow and red pepper, then onion until tender.
- To sauteed mix add garlic, bay leaf, chili powder, cumin, red pepper, smoked paprika, 1/2 can beef broth and tsp salt and black pepper. Simmer 30 minutes.
- Add beef, all tomatoes and chili beans to balance and simmer 1 hour.
- Adjust salt and pepper and let sit 24 hours! I know, delayed gratification?.
- Serve with shredded cheese garnish!.
Just use the chili in place of your regular spaghetti sauce and you've got yourself a fusion of Tex-Mex and Italian cuisines. Aside from potatoes and sweet potatoes, here's another vegetable you can stuff chili into: bell peppers! Place the ground beef in a large pot and throw in the garlic. Cook over medium heat until browned. Drain off the excess fat, and then pour in the tomato sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, salt.