Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Pour pumpkin batter into prepared loaf pan. Whisk together the flour, sugar, chocolate chips, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt in a large bowl. Whisk together the pumpkin, melted butter, eggs, milk and vanilla in another large. You can have Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Prepare 1 2/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of pumpkin pie spice.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned pumpkin.
- You need 1/2 cup of canola oil.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chips.
Combine sugar, pumpkin, eggs, oil and juice in large mixer bowl; beat until just blended. In large bowl, mix butter, granulated sugar, eggs and pumpkin with wire whisk. Stir in flour, baking soda, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf pan with non-stick spray..
- Add the flour, brown sugar, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking soda, and baking powder to a large mixing bowl and whisk to combine..
- To a smaller bowl, add the pumpkin, oil, and eggs, Whisk well to combine..
- Pour the pumpkin mixture into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined..
- Stir in the chocolate chips..
- Spread the batter into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 60-70 minutes or until a tester comes out clean..
- Cool for 10 minutes in the pan before removing to wire rack to cool completely..
Directions In a bowl, cream sugars, butter and eggs. Add flour, pumpkin, water, baking soda, cinnamon, salt and cloves. In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice. In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, pumpkin, both sugars and greek yogurt until combined. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and fold gently.