Cauliflower thin crusted Pizza. Transfer to the prepared baking sheet and press into a. Crust (Cauliflower, Corn Starch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Water, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Olive Oil, Yeast, Egg Yolk Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Vinegar, Cream Of Tartar, Baking Soda), Low-Moisture Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Garlic*, Onion*). Satisfy your pizza cravings with the amazing flavor of Milton's Roasted Vegetable Cauliflower Crust Pizza.
If you don't have a filtration bag, use a clean kitchen towel and wring out the riced cauliflower. This thin crust pizza features ricotta, mozzarella, parmesan, asiago, and romano cheeses over tomato basil sauce. In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with the mozzarella, Parmesan, oregano, salt, garlic powder and eggs. You can have Cauliflower thin crusted Pizza using 27 ingredients and 28 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower thin crusted Pizza
- Prepare of For the Cauliflower crust.
- Prepare 1 of small size fresh Cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 cup of Besan/ Gram flour.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano herb.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For the pizza spread.
- You need 2 of medium size ripe Tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of medium size Onion(chopped).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Beetroot (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Oregano.
- You need to taste of Salt and sugar.
- It’s of For the toppings.
- Prepare 1 cup of Multi colour Capsicum.
- It’s 1/2 cup of purple Cabbage.
- Prepare 7-8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare as needed of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of crushed black pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of olive oil to roast cauliflower florets.
- It’s 2 tsp of Chilli flakes.
- It’s 2 tsp of oregano.
Transfer to the center of the baking sheet and spread into a circle, resembling a pizza. Use the back side of a knife or a bench scrapper to form the edges into a circle and make an edge so the toppings won't spill out. Stir Italian cheese blend, parsley, egg, garlic, salt, and pepper into cauliflower until evenly incorporated. Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.
Cauliflower thin crusted Pizza instructions
- For the pizza spread Cut tomatoes roughly and make puree in a food processor..
- I added a small piece of beetroot at the time of blending to enhance the colour..
- Heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil in a pan, add in chopped onion and saute until translucent..
- Next add in ginger garlic paste and saute for few more seconds..
- Add in tomato puree. Also add in chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, oregano, salt and sugar..
- Stir to mix well, add in 1/2 cup of water and cook in medium heat for about 10-12 minutes..
- When the mixture comes to a saucy consistency remove from heat.Set aside..
- For the crust Cut Cauliflower in florets.Keep aside few florets to use as topping..
- Wash properly and pulse in a food processor to make crumbs.You can use grater also to make cauliflower crumbs..
- Place the crumbs to a microwave safe bowl and cook in microwave for 6 minutes..
- Let the crumbs cool down. Take out, transfer them to a muslin cloth and squeeze out the juice to make crumbs dry..
- Place the squeezed out crumbs to a mixing bowl..
- Add in besan, cheese salt, chilli flakes and dry herb.Besan and cheese will help to bind everything together..
- Mix together with your hand and make a rough dough. You need not add water to make the dough..
- Preheat oven at 200 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Take a pizza tray of at least 9"diameter (you can use any baking tray, line with baking paper if needed). Place the cauliflower dough to the pizza tray, spread with your fingers to make a thin round shape disk. Try to make it even from all sides..
- Bake it in preheated oven for about 15 minutes or until light golden brown from the sides and top..
- Remove from oven, wait for 5 minutes before add-in the toppings. When the crust cools down a bit, it will become crisp..
- Cut the vegetables like capsicums, purple cabbage, cherry tomatoes in small pieces..
- Roast some cauliflower florets with little olive oil and crushed black pepper..
- Now spread the pizza sauce which we prepared early over the pizza crust..
- Next sprinkle some shredded mozzarella cheese..
- Next spread all the chopped vegetales..
- Also spread roasted cauliflower florets..
- At last sprinkle mozzarella, cheddar cheese, chilli flakes and oregano herbs..
- Bake again in preheated oven for 10 minutes. I placed pizza tray in upper rack of the oven to avoid burning the crust from the bottom..
- Delicious and low carb Cauliflower pizza is ready now.Take out from oven, let it keep aside for 5 minutes..
- Cut in triangle pieces.Serve warm..
I tried thin-crust and thick-crust pizzas, but skipped any outliers like stuffed-crust, garlic-bread crusts, and French-bread crust pizzas. I did make room for cauliflower crusts, because that's a growing (and gluten-free) category. We're here to put more Uno's in your belly. Save on a second pizza, get add-on deals for wings and appetizers, plus feed the whole gang for less. Crust (Cauliflower, Corn Starch, White Rice Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Water, Sunflower Oil, Tapioca Starch, Parmesan Cheese [Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes], Olive Oil, Yeast, Egg Yolk Powder, Xanthan Gum, Sea Salt, Vinegar, Cream Of Tartar, Baking Soda), Low-Moisture Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Whole Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Sauce (Tomato Puree [Water, Tomato Paste], Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Red Wine Vinegar, Salt, Spices, Garlic*, Onion*), Tomatoes, Basil*.