Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling. In a large bowl, combine the flour, cinnamon, salt and baking soda. In another bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, pumpkin and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
Slowly add dry ingredients into wet until incorporated. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and pumpkin pie spice until combined. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. You can have Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling
- It’s of #1.
- It’s 50 g of low protein flour.
- It’s 200 g of bread flour.
- It’s 50 g of sugar.
- Prepare 3 of egg yolk.
- It’s 5 g of instant yeast.
- Prepare 25 g of milk powder.
- Prepare 100 g of pumpkin puree.
- You need of #2.
- Prepare 125 ml of water.
- It’s 50 g of margarine.
- It’s of #3.
- You need of Chocolate filling.
- You need of #4.
- It’s of Evaporated milk.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
Pour batter into the prepared pans. This pumpkin quick bread is everything you love about the traditional version, but with a ribbon of spiced-chocolate-nut streusel running through the center and topped with more of the same. Many other pumpkin bread recipes produce sad, squat loaves – but not this clone. Here's a custom formula that makes enough batter to fill up a medium loaf pan.
Pumpkin bread with chocolate filling step by step
- Mix all ingredients #1 in a stand mixer using dough hook on low speed until it comes together for about 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour the water into the dough and keep mixing until it comes together (if the dough is too wet you can add more bread flour of a maximum of 3 tablespoons).
- Add the margarine and keep mixing until the dough is elastic.
- Take the dough out and put it on the counter dust a little flour on it and knead with your clean hands. Form into a ball shape and put it in a container and seal with a plastic layer and cover with kitchen towel. Let the dough proof for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour of proofing, punch the dough let the air out. On the counter,dust a little flour and knead the dough before you equally cut it into 8 pieces.
- Shape the individual dough into a ball size and put the chocolate filling in and cover by folding the dough and re-shape it into ball again using your palm..
- Put the ball into an aluminium baking pan and let it proof for another 30 minutes. 10 minutes into the last proofing, preheat your oven to 392'F or 200'c both top and bottom heat.
- When your dough is done proofing, brush the surface with evaporated milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Put it in the oven and bake for 15 minutes using bottom heat and then some 5 minutes using top heat..
- Final step when your bread is done, brush it with margarine while its hot. Let it cool before serving..
And when the bread is done, you'll slice the beefy loaf into eight thick square hunks of goodness that perfectly mimic the weight, color and flavor of the real thing. To keep pumpkin bread moist, wrap it in foil or plastic wrap and store it in an airtight container. Pumpkin bread will keep at room temperature for two days. To preserve the loaf for longer, place in the refrigerator for up to a week or freeze pumpkin bread for two to three months. After a week of sunken, soggy, and flavorless loaves, I finally mastered what ingredients and how much of each to use- and the result is absolute perfection.