Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket. Ruime keuze in diverse soorten Brisket. Losse stukken vlees of hele pakketten. We leveren hoge kwaliteit vers vlees tegen een scherpe prijs.
When done smoking, place brisket in a large pan and add your favorite beer and cover. Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket. Here is how you cook that. You can have Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket
- Prepare 225 of Degrees Preheated Oven.
- It’s 8-10 Pound of Whole Beef Packer Brisket.
- You need as needed of Your Favorite Rub Seasoning.
- Prepare as needed of Prepared Yellow Mustard.
- Prepare as Needed of Water Soaked Hickory Chips.
- It’s 24 Ounces of your Favorite Beer.
Ingredients of Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket. You need as needed of Your Favorite Rub Seasoning. Mop the entire brisket with Mustard Sauce. A simple and amazing Hickory smoked Beef Brisket.
Lee's Hickory Smoked Whole Beef Brisket step by step
- Season Brisket liberally with your rub, and coat well with the yellow mustard. Place in the refrigerator overnight..
- The next day… Let the brisket come to room temperature. Meanwhile prepare your smoker and bring to temperature. I like it to be around 250 degrees..
- Place on smoker fat side up. Let the brisket smoke on low heat for about 3 hours. I'm not trying to cook at this point, just a good long smoke..
- When done smoking, place brisket in a large pan and add your favorite beer and cover. This will become your sauce at the end. Cover and cook in the oven at 225 degrees until done. The time until done will vary. An 8 pound brisket will take around another 6-7 hours in the oven. I cook mine until it jiggles like jello. Internal temperature of around 200 degrees..
- I know this might seem overcooked, but it's not. Let it rest until it comes to room temperature. Refrigerate it overnight. Then you can cut it and get nice slices. Note: After slicing cover well with all the leftover juice's from the pan. Message me with any questions. Enjoy.
Remove brisket and wrap fat side up tightly in heavy duty aluminum foil. Unlike a steak, brisket requires a lot of time to convert the connective tissue into smokey goodness. While braised brisket or corned beef are both common ways methods, traditional low and slow barbecue is hands down the best way to prepare your smoked beef brisket. While a good smoked brisket recipe is important, it's more important to know. Parts of The Whole Beef Brisket.