Blueberry Pie. Check Out Great Products On eBay. The Best New And Exclusive Varieties For Your Gardens! Pour half of the blueberries into the baked pastry shell.
Arrange butter cubes on pastry lid. To serve, spoon the custard in a pool in the centre of the plate then. I love the taste of mouth watering Fresh Blueberry Pie! You can have Blueberry Pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Pie
- It’s 3 of bananas.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 2 of envelopes Dream Whip.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 2 of Graham cracker crusts.
- You need 1 large of can of blueberry pie filling.
- It’s 1 cup of milk.
This blueberry pie is probably the best I have ever tasted. I hope you will enjoy it, too! Blueberries — these can be fresh (my preferred option) or frozen. Frozen blueberries will need to be thawed and drained of extra juices before using to make the pie.
Blueberry Pie step by step
- place sliced bananas on graham cracker crusts.
- mix cream cheese, dream whip, milk, sugar and vanilla until thick..
- pour over bananas on pie crusts..
- top each with pie filling..
Sugar, lemon zest, cinnamon, and allspice — these add sweetness and flavor to the pie. Cornstarch — for a thickened pie filling, we need cornstarch. Fill the pastry-lined dariole moulds or pie dish with the cooled apple and blueberry mixture. Roll out the remaining pastry on a floured work surface and cut. In a mixing bowl, add the blueberries, sprinkle sugar, cornstarch, salt, lemon zest, and lemon juice and stir to combine.