BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Ruime keuze heerlijke Brisket tegen een zeer scherpe prijs. De volgende dag vers en koel thuisbezorgd. Add the tomato slice if you want.
View photos, read reviews, and see ratings for Brisket and Pimento Sandwich. We chop it and serve it on grilled texas toast with a light schmere of melted pimento cheese. This sandwich is inspired by using leftover smoked brisket paired with pimento cheese and green tomato jalapeño jam on griddled toast with butter. You can cook BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich
- Prepare 1 pkg of frozen Texas toast garlic bread, room temperature (8 slices).
- Prepare 1 cup of Pimento Cheese (store bought or homemade).
- It’s of Smoked brisket (leftovers).
- It’s of BBQ sauce.
- It’s of Shredded cheese (whatever cheese you like).
Smoky, tangy cheesy goodness on crispy buttery bread. You can either make your own brisket, according to the recipe below, or use leftovers or takeout from your favorite local barbecue joint. Spread pimento cheese on one slice of bread and lay the dry side down over the melted butter. Scatter a bit of warmed bbq or warmed pulled pork over the pimento cheese.
BBQ brisket grilled pimento cheese sandwich step by step
- Let the garlic bread slices come to room temperature. I also like sliced tomatoes on my grilled cheese..
- Heat up the brisket and bbq sauce together. Set aside..
- Next assemble. On 1 side of the bread on top of the garlic butter smear on the Pimento Cheese. Add the tomato slice if you want. Top with brisket and bbq sauce. Top with shredded cheese. Place second garlic bread slice. Make all of them to be ready to grill them..
- Heat your pan and once hot add in your sandwiches. Once starts to color on bottom flip and top with heavy pan to squish. Keep an eye on them to flip again until melty and golden brown. I served with tomato soup and chips..
Drizzle with more bbq sauce, if desired. Top with another slice of bread. Preheat a sandwich press, grill press or grill pan. On the non-buttered side of bread, top with mozzarella, beef brisket, gherkins, and cheddar and then top with another slice of bread (buttered side on the outside). Sauté thin slices of peppers to add to the sandwich.