Corn Cream Croquettes. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders! Find Foot Corns Cream On eBay.
This is a croquette that my daughter loves.💕 When my daughter was a child, she was very happy to make this. The croquette is made from frozen corn🌽, so you can easily make it without having to cool the corn cream.👌💖 #mycookbook Deep fry the corn croquettes till golden brown. Once golden brown, remove and drain on paper towels. You can cook Corn Cream Croquettes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Corn Cream Croquettes
- You need 150 grams of Corn (or canned corn).
- Prepare 1/4 of Onions.
- You need 15 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of cube Consommé bouillon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 150 ml of Milk.
- You need 2 pinch of Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of of each Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- You need 25 grams of ● Panko.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ● Vegetable oil.
BREADING flour (seasoned with salt and pepper) eggs (beaten) panko crumbs. Combine the panko and vegetable oil in a heatproof container. Stir the mixture every minute while microwaving. When using canned corn, drain well in a sieve.
Corn Cream Croquettes step by step
- Combine the panko and vegetable oil in a heatproof container. Microwave for 3 minutes at 600 W. Stir the mixture every minute while microwaving..
- When using canned corn, drain well in a sieve. Chop the onion finely. Crush the consommé cube. Beat the egg..
- Heat butter in a frying pan and saute the onion. When it's golden brown, add flour and consommé and cook until it's no longer floury..
- Add milk little by little and continue simmering until thick, stirring occasionally. Add corn. When the mixture is heated through, adjust the taste with salt and pepper..
- Remove from heat. Add beaten eggs and stir while it cooks in residual heat. Set it aside to cool..
- When it has cooled, divide into 4 portions and chill in the refrigerator for an hour. I usually let it chill in the covered frying pan..
- When the mixture has chilled and hardened, form into balls with a wooden spoon. Scatter on the panko directly to coat the corn mixture. Shape it into whatever size you prefer..
- Transfer to grilling plates and grill both sides for 10 minutes to finish. When using a regular oven, bake in a preheated oven set to 250℃ for about 15 minutes..
- You can also coat them with uncooked panko and deep-fry your croquettes in hot oil until golden brown. The patties may crack open, so watch out..
- Here are my non-fried croquettes. The croquettes in the profile photo were deep-fried..
Remove this to a mixer and puree coarsely. Add in milk and keep mixing till it comes together. Rub the corn on the cob with the olive oil and seasoning. Remove the kernels with a sharp serrated knife. Puree the corn with the stock until smooth and creamy.